Chapter 1 - Train Ride Home (Part 2)



The sun unrelenting heat rays hits my face and woke me from my afternoon nap. Taking a glance off the face of my Patek Philippe wrist watch, it was nearing 6 pm. My face felt sun-kissed and sore. I needed some cool water to wash the heat out. I left my seat and walked down the narrow aisle towards the bathroom. I totally regretted not taking the VIP cabins which i could if i wanted but i did not.

The bathroom was vacant and that was pleasing to know. I stepped in and flipped on the light switch. Light was a single squirrel cage filament bulb dangling off a teak ceiling.  I stepped towards the wash basin and flicked the tap on. Placing my hands beneath the running water, the cool sensation stings gently upon first touch but it was overall pleasing. I scoped the water from the running tap with my palms and gave my face a doused. The heat immediately resonated with the water and went away with the flow. I looked up at stared at the mirror. 

Dark shades of brown in straight long contours flowed from both sides on my face. I looked at my dark brown eyes, and my petite lips which i smacked in satisfaction. I'm pretty good looking for a lady of just 19 years of age. I stood up and admired my own frame. Petite i am but my genes don't disappoint me. I look at my firm breasts behind my thin white chiffon top, the pink bra peaking out from beneath acting as the only Chasity layer  i have. As i worked out often, my waist shows no excess fat and was the ideal bikini body. My bum was covered in a skin tight tapered jeans the showed off my figure. 

Admiring the view in the mirror, i was getting very turned on, i slowly touched myself, one hand over my breasts, and one hand running the outsides of my vagina thru my jeans. But before long, i realized this was increasing the tension in my pussy and i could feel the familiar throbbing and twitching feeling inside. I started to undo my blouse and free my chest from their pink constrains. Teasing my nipples, i unhooked my jeans loose and slide my hand downwards. i had to rub one off and then a face came into my mind. The Train Conductor.

As i was thinking of every single nasty thing that Mr Train Conductor could do to me, a loud sharp knock came from the bathroom door.
"Excuse me, is everything alright in there?" a familiar voice floated thru the wooden door.