Chapter 1 - Train Ride Home ( Part 7 )


Luther came back to find a cold and limp Lextor on the bed and Jane in the bathroom freshening up. 

"You ought to start learning how to clean up your mess every time after you feed my dear sister." he bellowed with disgust at the sight of a naked man sprawled dead yet smiling till his end.

"oh Luther, stop being naggy, it has not been even a day since i seen you and you want to start nagging at me?" she replied playfully knowing Luther will most probably clear the mess for her. 

The train slowed down and that marks the near end of the journey. 

It was deep night at Klansgate and nights weren't the most peaceful around this part of town. 

Luther snapped his fingers and flashes of electricity sparked from his fingertips. 
What was left of Lextor was just a neat pile of ashes. 
And then, Luther left. 

I picked my bag up and took a last look at the room, i turned and skipped a little on my way out. 

Disembarking the train, i hurried my feet to catch up with Luther's large steps. 
At the entrance of the train station, 3 Bentley Mulsanne awaits. 
"Luther?" a familiar voice floated thru the air, i peeked out from behind that huge mass of Luther's body and saw Tessa aka Lady Envy. 

Tessa was petite in frame but oh so gorgeous. Her blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail which hung loosely behind her and swayed with every move she made. Her boobs looked pretty huge for her frame and she looked with a doll. Her eyes was of a crimson red.
She was wearing a orange one piece dress with open lace at the front. 

"Jane!" she exclaimed when she saw me stepping out from behind Luther.
"oh my goodness, my dear Jane, how my heart has missed you so much." she sounded like she was gonna burst into tears. 
She took a stride forward and pulled me into her bosom and hugged me. 

"what is it with all of you," i was happy but i was suffocating, again. 
:"why does everyone wants to suffocated me upon seeing me", i smiled and hugged her back.

Tessa held Jane's hands and led her to the car, "we need to go now, Mother is waiting. And everyone else has arrived. You two are the last." 

We all boarded the second car which led me to ask, 
"Tessa, why 3 cars? are we expecting anyone else?" 

Tessa suddenly turned solemn. "Safety purpose. This was all Mother's idea" 

The cars started moving and we were whisked in a hurry back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment