Prologue


"Danny, Stop!" i cried, as if it was of any use.
My futile efforts in resisting seems to excite Danny even more as his thick hands roamed every inch of my chests below my blouse. 



"Danny, Please! I don't wish to do this anymore."

A whizzing sound came from my left and suddenly the flushed heat starting emitting from my left cheek. 


"Don't pretend that you aren't liking every minute of this. You are a Slut. From the day you are born, till the day you cease to breathe, this will be something that will not be changed." growled Danny as he unbuckles his belt and proceeds to drop his pants.


As much as my mind repeatedly send signals to me that this is something that should not be allowed to proceed, my body starts to heat up and throb.
My body is responding to his advances and i cannot control it.


Even thou Danny is my brother...