Chapter 1 - Train Ride Home ( Part 3 )


"Coming", i groaned, as i zipped back my jeans and adjusted my top. Washing my hands, i took a swing at my long hair and opened the door. There at the doorway stood, The Train Conductor. As impressive as he first looked hovering over me at my seat, The full view of him up front face to face was magnificent. That blue eyes dip lower and it was pretty obvious he was looking at my chest.

"Miss Smith, is everything alright?" he said it with his deep and melancholic voice.
"No, i need you to fuck my now!" my mind yelled but when the words came out, 
"Yea, all's well."

I squeezed past him and walked back to my seat. The throbbing and twitching sensations came again. 
Goddammit. I stretched out a little in my seat. This has got to be solved soon if not i will burst out in flames from the heat generated of my pussy rubbing the seat.

Gazing down the aisle to take the attention away from my despicable mind, i looked around at the other passengers.
To the left, an elderly couple sat there sharing their packed dinner of mashed potatoes and cherry tomatoes with a hot thermos flask of coffee steaming in the little small cups held by their wrinkled fingers. Further along, a young boy of maybe 1 years old was suckling on his mother's nips. his face look angelic and was extremely at peace. His mother on the other hand, held her face with a frown and that very familiar look of panic and despair loomed around her. 

The carriage was pretty empty as this was a long ride on a off season train. Furthermore, my end destination to KlansGate wasn't a popular destination of choice. After all, that's where the demonic lord, Xavier Smith resides. Yes. Xavier is my father. 


No comments:

Post a Comment